Passion and profit. Can these two things really go together for practitioners and therapists? Particularly considering most self-employed practitoners are lucky to earn a living wage. I guess the answer is more like: how can our industry afford not to learn how to create financial freedom.
Take any 100 people at the start of their working careers and follow them for 40 years until they reach retirement age, and here’s what you’ll find.
According to the Department of Health & Social Security: just 1 person will be wealthy; 4 people will be financially secure; 5 people will have to continue working; 36 people will be dead; and 54 people will be dead broke – dependant on their meagre Social Security benefits, relatives, friends even charity for a minimum standard of living. So that’s only 1% achieve financial freedom.
If you're needing a head-shift with money, then I highly recommend attending ...
.. the next UK Wealth Creation Conference. Anyone who has read about this will know it's a powerful 3 days with the UK's top wealth creation coaches in one place.
Highly recommended for shifting your thinking about wealth and money creation regardless of your income, experience or profession. Limited places for extensive one-to-one support between speaker sessions. A weekend of 'how to' and practical support that will change your relationship to wealth.
Top UK Wealth Speakers including
- Ann Maurice - TV's House Doctor
- Alice Beer - Hot Property on Channel 5 and a presenter on BBC1's Heaven and Earth Show
- Nicola Cairncross - Wealth Coach
- Ashley Latter - Sales Coach and previously Dale Carnegie Training Organization
- Alan Forrest Smith - Remarkable Marketing & online Guru (just one advert he wrote for Jay Abraham organisation pulled in nearly £200,000 in less than 12 hours)
- and more
Location: Heythrop Park Hotel, Golf & Country Club, Enstone, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, OX7 5UE. Special discounts for attendees ranging from £40 - £120 per night.